Subscribe to YBMC
Apple | Google | Stitcher
Connect With YBMC
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter |
3 Key Points:
- A satisfying love life is the result of a satisfying marriage. Focus on taking care of the intimacy outside the bedroom.
- I have to give an account for how I lead my family. Is my wife paying more attention to her relationship with God than her relationship with me?
- “Celebrity Crushes” and “Hall Passes” are detrimental to you marriage. This language is suggestive and harmful.
- 00:00 Who is Young Ralph?
- Follow him here.
- Check out his beautiful wife and irresistible swag.
- 04:45 What the most challenging topic so far for Ralph?
- Understanding that sex is a byproduct of intimacy.
- We must do our job of leading and cultivating a satisfying marriage.
- 06:00 A Satisfying sexual relationship is a result of a Satisfying marriage
- NO “hall passes”. Hall passes make a woman (or anyone for that matter) feel insecure.
- 07:45 “If I don’t feel confident or heard outside the bedroom then I don’t feel comfortable inside of the bedroom.”
- 10:00 What the most challenging thing for LaShaude?
- 11:00 Headship and Responsibility
- I have to give an account for how I lead my family.
- Is my wife paying more attention to her relationship with God than her relationship with me?
- 12:30 – What setting an example looks like.
- Trying to raise my own consistency and leadership to a place where my wife can flourish.
- 13:45 – What makes Ralph’s wife the best wife in the world?
- Comfort when he’s not stable
- Helping steer back in the right direction
- 15:30 – Did LaShaude cry when Jack died in Titanic?
- 16:15 What makes LaShaude’s wife the best wife in the world? #CombinationOfGreatness
- Consistently growing
- Inner and Outer Beauty
- Growing in her relationship with God
- How much she cares for other people